Message to Ai Yazawa, An indirect thank you

« Older   Newer »
Tempur
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/6/2010, 12:43

I would like to ask anyone who reads this to pass it on in hopes that Ai Yazawa author of NANA might get it.

My name is Lance I am 22 and live in the USA [email protected]. Recently I stumbled onto Nana, at first it was of little importance to me but as luck would have it I saw the anime scene where Hachi gets pregnant and my interest was peaked. I watched the very next episode and was moved like never before, after that my heart was hurting for Nobu and Hachi, a perfect set of misunderstandings from that point on has kept them from being together like they should be. My heart still hurts for them, it was this pain that opened my heart and changed my life. When I was going into middle school I saw that my brothers changed after they went, so I closed my heart to protect it, because of that I lost many friends and my life became empty and lonely, it wasn't until I saw and read Nana that I realized this, thank you Ai Yazawa for this gift you have given me and the world and I wish you good health. One more word though, I would like that you give Hachi and Nobu their happy ending when you end the set, because our world is already too sad, don't make our world sadder by keeping them apart in your world.

hachiko94
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/6/2010, 08:52

Hi Lance I'm Nikita nice to meet you! I'm only 16 but I love nana...it changed my life to. Ai Yazawa is fantastic! I suggest you to read also the manga of Nana specially the Collection...is the continue of the anime. It's not finished yet so I hope like you that Ai Yazawa give Hachi and Nobu their happy ending! Anyway now I'll send you an e-mail where you can send your mail to one of the "helpers" of the italian manga's of Ai yazawa he can give your letter to her!!!

1 replies since 25/6/2010, 12:43   285 views